Brampton, Ontario CA Job Location
35 Precidio Ct (Brampton), Ontario L6S6B7 Address
ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE)
Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.
About The Opportunity
Involved in all purchasing activities. Receives orders and grants approval for purchases of goods or services. Analyzes changes or new issues in materials and supplies to find ways to reduce costs and improve quality.
Essential to this Position
Essential Job Functions
The following duties are normal for this position. The incumbent may perform some or all of these duties however; it is not an exclusive or all-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned.
• Subject Matter Expert in soliciting and tabulating bids and information to enable cost effective and strategic purchasing decisions
• Excellent organization and data gathering skills to place purchase orders for accurate procurement of materials and supplies
• Knowledge of reconciling invoice and PO issues to mitigate risk to the company
• Pro-active problem solver, identifying, analyzing and partnering with the Purchasing Manager on strategic projects and process improvement initiatives
• Assist complex purchasing activities by providing strong customer service to internal and external customer.
• Analyze purchasing requirements and identify opportunities related to cost savings. Execute and lead projects while tracking progress.
• Obtain quotes for all departments on goods and services not currently purchased by organization.
• Research and identify the availability of vendors/suppliers and their parts, equipment, materials and services.
• Prepare procurement and usage reports by collecting and analyzing cost, quality, user, vendor, volumes and other information. Include maintenance of appropriate/historical records to improve purchasing effectiveness and to provide information for managerial decision making.
Education / Certifications
Skills & Experience
Work Experience Required
Some relevant experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, Or Abilities Desired
Knowledge of the major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the functions responsible for procurement of materials, components, equipment and services
Knowledge of practices and procedures for procurement of materials, components, equipment and services
Knowledge of methods, tools and documentation of evaluating, selecting and certifying suppliers and part
Knowledge of process and practices for managing a variety of contractual agreements
Knowledge of the contractual and legal matters related to expenditures (consulting services, maintenance, agreements, hardware and software acquisitions, outsourcing, etc.)
Knowledge of tools, processes and practices for purchasing goods and services via electronic links to suppliers and partners
Menasha Packaging Canada L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), accommodations are available upon request from all candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
About Menasha Packaging
Join Menasha Packaging (
www.menasha.com) where we are all about the power behind possible! Menasha
is the industry’s largest independent, retail-focused corrugated packaging,
display, and merchandising solutions provider. We design, print, and produce
customized packaging, high-end graphic displays, merchandising material, and e-commerce
packaging, and we provide pack-out, fulfillment and supply chain services to
retailers and leading global consumer packaged goods companies.
Menasha Packaging, along with ORBIS Corporation ( www.orbiscorporation.com), a reusable plastic packaging and supply
chain services provider, are companies of Menasha Corporation ( www.menashacorporation.com),
one of America’s oldest private, family-owned
manufacturing companies. With a history of innovation spanning more than 170
years, Menasha Corporation is headquartered in Neenah, Wis., and has 100
locations in North America and Europe.
You can check out Menasha Corporation’s culture of
focusing on employees, operating responsibly, and serving customers in our
online Corporate Social Responsibility Report at http://www.insightdigital.biz/i/1272161-2020-social-responsibility-report/0.
Click here to view our two-minute video that shares a quick
glimpse about Menasha Corporation and our future of possibilities. Join us and become part of the power behind possible.