Administer human resources functions at the local site(s) including recruiting for hourly positions, collecting and analyzing HR data, processing payroll and other paperwork, assisting employees with benefits and other employee relations activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Communicate and enforce company policies consistently with all personnel.
2. Manage the hourly and temporary staffing activities, including recruiting, selection, orientation, training, and maintain all related documentation.
3. Administer payroll and other related activities, such as attendance, vacation, and wages.
4. Administer benefits; assist employees through the online benefit selection process; communicate benefit changes; assist employees with annual benefits enrollment; promote company health and wellness programs; assist with employee benefit questions.
5. Manage the hourly performance review process.
6. Lead the internal and external employee involvement teams, such as coordinate volunteer opportunities and plan internal social events.
7. Ensure compliance with relevant federal, state/provincial, and local laws, as well as Menasha Ethics and other corporate-specific policies and procedures.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Ability to handle the stress of working with others
2. Ability to be available outside of normal work hours
3. Ability to assess employee performance and coach and develop others
4. Ability to lead by example
5. Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of roles and levels within the organization
6. Ability to use situational leadership given an employee’s development needs to accomplish business objectives
7. Ability to assess employee performance and coach and develop them appropriately
8. Knowledge of federal, state/provincial, and local laws and guidelines
9. Knowledge of methods, accepted practices, considerations, and regulatory requirements associated with safety and protection of the employees, environment, and site